Friday, July 8, 2016

Dreaming ... impatiently waiting...

Henry's foot is healing well... shoer said probably another week and a half or two till we should be all good to start back to normal riding.

Thanks Kat for the pics!!! 

He said I can start working him (lunging as long as he looks comfortable) more then hand walking as long as I make sure that no dirt gets in his foot- it's wrapped 24/7 right now and Henry is a professional as wearing through it extremely fast.... what should last 3 days lasts us 24 hours lol. SOOOO needless to say I am a professional foot wrapper now - not sure if I should be proud of that!


So ready to be back doing this ... I am impatiently waiting ha!

6 comments:

  1. Look into those Equifit foot wraps. I had great luck with them last year when Rio had proud flesh oozing out of his foot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister sent me the link to those the other day- I planned to order some. Good to know they really work!!

      Delete
  2. Ugh, getting close! Waiting is the worst, but it's almost done. Hopefully :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the time flies by!

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)