Monday, December 9, 2019

Meet Cole


So I’m jumping into the world of Reining... my oldest has fallen in love with reining so if I want to show I’ve got to join her. We can’t afford two circuits so here goes nothing.


This is Cole... he’s a 9 year old QH who’s been there done that and ready to show me the ropes. My trainer found him in Texas and so we bought him and a had to wait a couple weeks and he was shipped here to CA.



I’m still learning my timing in the stopping but spinning is fun! 



It’s ‘easy’ to ride him but I want to ride him well so lots of practice and guidance but I know we will be a great team in no time!




7 comments:

  1. How awesome!! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! And so happy to see you blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Reining is a blast. What's Henry doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that handsome fella! Good for you for trying out a new discipline, I wish you both many happy rides!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - he is nice - congrats!! Looking forward to hearing more about the reining world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!! I got to try a spin on a horse one time and it was so much fun! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures in reining...what's Henry up to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome chunk! The spinning is so fun! I got to do that on a trail horse once awhile back, and had a blast! You look great on him! Best of luck, can't wait to follow along on these adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)