1. I was home schooled through 8th grade, hated it but now that I am a parent I understand why my parents did it and the struggle parents feel when the schools around you aren't the best or there is a bad teacher...
2. I have never broken a bone- well i think i have broke a toe but thats it... wasn't officially diagnosed though.
3. I didn't get my first horse till after college when I bought her myself.
5. I could live on Dr Pepper and Mexican food.
6. I LOVE candy, it's a problem but I have no desire to kick it ha!!
7. I grew up in a beach town.
8. I love to grocery shop.
9. I went to college out of CA so that no one can say I never tried another state... I loved Texas but finding a job that enabled me to live and pay off student loans was impossible.
10. When Wes gets older, I plan to take up reining and give it a go.
11. I have never been out of the country... other then a mission trip to Mexico
12. I currently am addicted to Dutch Bros.... soooooo good
13. I swam competitivly from age 9 through high school... I wasn't tall enough to really be competitive any further... swam varsity all 4 years of HS and loved most of it ha!
14. I went to a private HS... which enabled me to ride for PE. The riding program was for beginners so I rode during 7th period where I helped train whatever new horses they had or straighten out ones who were naughty - pretty awesome.
15. I have a very very very close relationship with my grandma, she is probably the most special person to me.
16. I’ve recently switched to reining...
17. I have a tattoo of Henry in my arm.
18. I competed a Super Spartan race in November.
19. Christmas is my fav time of the year 🎄🎄🎄🎄
20. I’m hopefully back to blog for real again 😝