I don't have a trailer, I want a trailer, I beg my hubby for a trailer on a weekly basis :)
|This is totally reasonable right?! Only $100k lol|
My BFF's parents have room for a temporary stay if needed... but I have a backup barn as well- pending they still have room if/when needed- hopefully the time never comes.
I have extra halters and lead ropes.
I have a small medical kit.
- Telfa/medicated pads
- Roll Gauze
- Cotton sheets or cloth quilts (got em)
- Vet wrap/Ace bandages or polo wraps (got em)
- White bandage tape/duct tape
- Bandage scissors
- Wound cleanser scrub or solution (got em)
- Wound dressing (got em)
- Poultice wraps
- Eye ointment or lubricant
- Light source
- Sharp knife/wire cutter/pliers
- Flushing syringe
-Thermometer (got it)
- Electrolytes (got em)
- Sedation or tranquilizer medications
- Intravenous fluids and medications
- Ice/heat wraps (got cold)
- Syringes and needles
Do you all have game plans for your horse in case of a disaster?
What else do you all have on hand in-case of emergency?
Light hack and cold hose Monday and Tuesday, something plus ice boots Wednesday and Thursday, maybe a light trainer hack Friday and idk Saturday.