HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each blogger's page and let them know you have nominated them.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I was homeschooling till 8th grade.
2. I'm dreading turning 30 this year.
3. I love being a mom and can't wait till I can stay home.
4. My youngest brother and dad are adopted.
5. I love Dr Pepper.
6. I know how to surf, I am not great at it but I can do it.
7. At the age of 8, I looked up barns and called around in order to get horse lessons- and my parents thought that telling me if I did the leg work would detour me from horses lol!
8. I want to own a barn one day, but don't want to be the trainer- just the BO.
9. I love iced chai- non fat 4 pumps of chai 1 pump of vanilla latte's from Starbucks!
10. I need to be pushed while riding otherwise half the time I'd take the easy way out.
11. I love to be around people and enjoy my friends company.
11 Questions I made up for me:
1. Favorite type of Jump- Swedish Oxer
2. Favorite Professional Rider/Horse Team- I can't think of a team but I really would have loved to follow Gem Twists career as an adult and think he was an awesome horse. I also admire Beezie Madden for her immaculate riding and my trainers niece Lauren Hough her for stellar riding and contribution to the equestrian world!
3. Favorite Riding Exercise- Gymnastics, Henry always feels solid in them!
4. Lease favorite Riding exercise- No stirrups lol
5. Where do you see yourself next years (horse/career/life)- Another baby, horse shows, hopefully working part time and enjoying riding!
6. Advice you would give yourself 5 years ago- never stop taking lessons!
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Hmmm I think I am ok with my name.
8. If you could train with anyone who would it be and why? I like my trainer... if I was to ride something else- I would ride reining and train with this guy Olly that my bff rides with- great guy, good teacher and good at what he does.
9. I'm giving you $5k what would you buy? Hmm, probably custom saddle ... or custom chaps and horse show money... or trailer.
10. Give me the recipe for your favorite dish you can make
I'd say artichoke pasta but since you can't have a bunch of the stuff in it... ill say one that is really easy to make: Buffalo Shredded Chicken: 4 chicken breasts, 1 bottle of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce and 1 packet of ranch dressing powder. Cook on low in the crock pot for 3 ish hours. Shred and it's delish on rolls or salad :)
11. Dream vacation destination? Somewhere very tropical!
11 Questions for my peeps :)
1. What would your ideal last meal be?
2. Ideal riding outfit?
3. If you could go anywhere, all expenses paid- where would you go?
4. What are your top 3 musts for a boarding facility?
5. What one beverage can't you live without?
6. Dream car?
7. Where do you want to go with your riding?
8. Where do you shop the most for real clothes?
9. What do you do to calm your nerves at horse shows?
10. Favorite bathing products?
11. If you could pick 2 horses off http://www.bigeq.com/ which would they be?
The Peeps I nominate!
1. KK at Good Time to Review
2. Amanda at Keeping it Low Key
3. Kate at Party Down
4. Karen at Contact
5. Nicku at Polka Dot Periodical
6. Lauren at She Moved to Texas
7. My Dandy Longlegs
8. Carly at Poor Woman Showing
9. Sarah at Eventing in Color
10. Kelly at Princess Diva Diaries
11. Shelley at Diary of a Hunter Princess
Also love these blogs but L nominated them already :)