Thanks L for this!
Share a memory from:
- The first horse experience you can remember.
- Your first "aha" moment--when something really clicked for you as a rider.
- Entering the ring. Could be your first show, or another time when simply entering the arena could be considered a "debut" of sorts.
|It won't flip, sorry!|
- The first horse experience you can remember. When I was 8, I wanted horse lessons. My parents told me if I was able to find a place to take lessons they would let me. I promptly got out the yellow pages and found the barns... called them- most were so skeptical about an 8 year old calling. One lady, Christine asked to talk to my parents and the rest was history from there! I remember arriving and seeing Adam- 16.2 hand grey gelding. He was an retired Grand Prix horse and was awesome. Love at first site!
- Your first "aha" moment--when something really clicked for you as a rider. I can't think of one... sorry!
the ring. Could be your first show, or another time when simply
entering the arena could be considered a "debut" of sorts. My first show was one to remember... I took Adam. He was a rock star, I was nervous, he backed me around like an old pro... I can't remember what ribbons I got but I know we ribbon-ed in all classes. He also escaped at one point... they announced over the loud speaker that there was a grey gelding up on the hill eating grass. He happily was caught and I was mortified. But what a great first show and what an even better horse to take care of me!
- Copy/paste the logo, the prompt, and the questions in bold.
- Respond to them on your blog.
- Publish your blog post and copy the URL.
- Come back to this page, click the button below, and enter your blog name and the post's URL.
- Then click this link and copy/paste the appropriate code in the HTML of your blog. Enter the code at the very end of your post so it appears at the bottom.
- The list will update on everyone's blog automatically once you sign up!