Monday, February 10, 2014

It's raining, it's pooring...

Yep dreaming again of jumping AND sun :)
Video of Henry and the WS Friday :)

I know lots of people are having lots of snow and cold cold weather... we finally got some much needed rain in CA but now it won't stop!

Ok I am done complaining...

The party went well Saturday but it whippppped me out! Sunday I was down for the count but am feeling better today.

This came in the mail Friday- In love!


Henry will get a hack today, hack tomorrow (lessons for me aren't really lessons anymore haha more a hack), hack/turn out Wednesday, idk Thursday, trainer ride Friday and maybe another Saturday- not sure.

Don't forget to enter Hillary's contest!!

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. http://www.equestrianista.net/

      Delete
    2. I didnt see that color anymore!!

      Delete
    3. It's the Vibrant Sky color.. it looks way different online then in person.

      Delete
  2. Where did you get that sweatshirt?! It's adorable, and since I can't ride, I've been doing waaayyyy too much online shopping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute top & didn't comment on last post & Henry is looking super Hunky as always!
    #henrythehunk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like everybody else I love the sweatshirt! And Henry looks awesome as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henry is looking good! I also love that sweatshirt... I might just have to order one now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of the arena, very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Henry is such a cute jumper! AND like everyone else, I love the sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am actually kind of glad to hear that you guys are getting rain, I have heard that the drought out there is pretty bad. Wish I could ship you some of this snow! I think there is about 2 foot on the ground right now, but hopefully that will be good news for our Lakes.

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)