The Sunshine Award is for people who "positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." The nominee must do the following: thank the person who nominated her, nominate ten bloggers of her own, answer the ten questions given to her, and post them and the Sunshine Award button to her blog.
Here are the questions:
- Mares or Geldings? Geldings
- English or Western? Hunters baby!
- Do you prefer "younger" or "older" horses? Right now younger, later in life probably- older
- Have you trained a horse from ground zero? Yep.. not to a finishes finished horse tho.. but put a foundation on yes.
- Do you prefer riding or groundwork? Riding for sure but solid ground work is needed too
- Do you board your horse or keep it at home? Board, one day i'll have property!
- Do you do all natural things or just commercial stuff? I am not sure I understand this... I am not a fan of chemicals if that is what they mean.
- All tacked up or bareback? Tack, Henry is not a smooth ride at the trot ha!
- Equestrian model? I want to ride like Beezie!!
- What's your one, main goal, while being in the horses world? Ride well and do right by Henry...
Diary of a Horse Obsessed Girl
Fly On Over
Calm Forward Straight
P1 and P2
The Spuder Standard
House on a Hill
A Horse is a Horse