Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Winter isn't really winter this year...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Henry.. he looks good but I think the hind shoes (staying on and me not taking them off for the winter :) oops- lack of rain has made everything so hard) will help give him the support that is needed :)






Hubby walked Henry last night for an hour for me while I cleaned his stall, filled waters, got his grain and chatted :)

Searching for lady bugs :)

Lastly- if you have time, head over to She Moved to Texas and VOTE for us! (All In) :)

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I think now that I really look prego he feels bad for me :)

      Delete
  2. Horses are the best lawn mowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are Hubby & B ladybird hunting?!
    Hope shoes help H return to 100%

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband hand-grazed Harley once I was really pregnant. It was so cute.

    Glad Henry is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henry has become proficient at grazing himself while I clean his stall and fill his water lol!

      Delete
  5. Im so jealous of your not winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Move to CA! Henry would love to have Penny as his new neighbor ;)

      Delete
  6. Henry is looking really good! So shiney :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep grooming just keep grooming ... lol :)

      Delete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)