Thanks Lfor this!
Seven great things/strengths in your riding life
1. I have the desire to ride- and not just as a hobby.
2. I live close to the barn.
3. A kick ass trainer and years of riding experience with some great trainers to fall back on.
4. A horse who has a great work ethic and deals with me.
5. A hubby who most of the time supports me.
6. I have everything I need- though there are always wants ha!
7. Decent shows and venues in a 2 hour radius :)
Seven things you lack or covet for you or your horse
1. Unlimited funds in all things horse related ... I wish!
2. More time
3. Ability to upgrade some of my tack and things.
4. BoT Sheet
5. Top notch Eq
7. Property with a nice house, barn and all the amenities.
Seven things that make you angry
1. People who don't have ring manners!
2. Crazy, loud or unattended children at the barn whos parents don't step in!
5. Hurt horses
6. Lack of respect/professionalism
7. Lots and lots and lots of rain!
Seven things you neglect to do or cut corners on
1. Mane pulling- hate hate hate doing it.
2. Washing my blankets, love having a clean blanket and hate cleaning them.
3. Cleaning my schooling boots.
4. Like L- I let my show clothes pile up till I have a good amount to take in.
5. Cleaning out my tack trunk, I just keep adding things to it.
6. Repairing things- If it's cheap I just buy another.
7. Henry's monthly expenses.
Seven most expensive things you own for your horse/riding
1. Frank Baines Saddle
2. Lots of show clothes- MANY outfit options ha!
5. Victor Western Saddle
Seven guilty pleasures or favorite items
1. Going to the barn 6 days a week.
2. Owning 2 horses.
3. Riding with people that I like!
4. Having nice tack to use every day.
5. My Ride Light and Thin Line pads :)
6. When I am not prego- 1 to 2 lessons a week
7. Having been able to audit GM twice.
Seven things you love about horses and riding
1. I feel mostly competent when doing it... Its my happy place!
2. Going to horse shows and riding well.
3. When my trainer pushes me and I feel accomplished.
4. The physical refining/working out doing something I love.
5. Cleaning my horse and leaving the barn feeling accomplished.
6. The relationship/partnership I have with Henry.
7. The (mostly) unconditional love from your ponies.
Heading to the barn soon to love on my boy and get him out :)