Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bring it on



Monday was a holiday so everyone was out at the barn for lessons... thankfully hubby was off so I got to partake!

We rode outside. I flatted myself and then trainer had me jump after T and L jumped. I thought for sure she was going to put the jumps down, nope she didn't and despite my fear I knew she was going to make me do it so i just went.

Warmed up over the yellow x, then added in the purple X, right turn to the brown oxer, yellow X left turn around to the blue in an out... Had to do the in and out a few, ok a lot of times becasue I kept letting him drift right.

Then we did the black to the purple, right to the brown, left to the blue in and out.

Rem those pics of Henry jumping that i said scared me... well I did two of them. The tree oxer was square but shooot I am proud of myself. The jumps that weren't X's were 2'9 and 3' so I was pretty stoked. Henry says it's no big deal but shoot I am only 6 months from having a baby and csection so go me!! lol



Cooled Henry out after he was a rock star .. love this horse and that he patient with his chicken mom :)



Tuesday I hacked... did LOTS of no stirrups and man my legs are KILLING me today lol.


Went for a walk around the property with the kids after their flat lesson.

protecting my saddle lol
Henry got turn out today :)

12 comments:

  1. So great!!! Way to go girl! I told E Im coming up so to watch a lesson, gotta let me know what days are best to see yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOYAAHH! You are amazing! Can't wait to see some photographic evidence of your kick ass jumping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, there are never cameras around when I do this stuff lol

      Delete
  3. woo hoo - congrats on having a badass lesson and facing down your nerves to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tho trainer gets the credit b/c she doesn't let me say no or skip out on stuff despite wanting to lol

      Delete
  4. Get it girl! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I always feel great after the first jump, it's just getting past that first one.

      Delete
  5. Woooooooo girl you be killing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Now to get back into full shape and lost this last bit of weight lol

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I swear i am a big chicken now, well have been for a few years lol

      Delete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)