Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The bane of my existence.. shoes!

So the last two weeks, Henry hasn't been able to keep his shoes on.

He loves to work so it isn't to get out of work- he's actually been quite a pain because he misses the work.


I can't wait to get back on him and RIDE and take a lesson!!



The plan is to show on July 2nd so I need to get this party going! Henry we have some big plans- keep those shoes on buddy!!


Happy thoughts that these shoes stay on and we have a good ride tomorrow!!!

14 comments:

  1. My Henry has pulled two in the last two weeks, too. Kept them on through the awful muddy season, but now, nope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has never had a problem till like the last 6 weeks- it's slowly killing me lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes please!! He needs a stern talking to 😜

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Right- I need to learn how to tack shoes back on lol

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. He lives in them out of his stall (unless I'm grazing him) ... I'm about to put 2 pairs on!! Maybe that will help :-P

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the shoes! BTW- did you ever send me that email?

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)