Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stuff for Sale

I have some stuff I want to sell.. hopefully one of you will want to buy! :)

Coat
Grand Prix
16- Long
Darn Brown (really a beautiful coat)
Never Worn- I bought it and thought I could wear it after being prego but I lost more weight then anticipated and it is to big.
Original Price $399.00
My Price $200.00 OBO plus Shipping









Boots
Ariat Challenge Zip Field Boot
Size 7.5
Regular Height
Full Calf
Style 55201
Brand New, never worn. I bought them and was told they were Reg calf ant hey aren't
Original Price $359.00
My Price $250 OBO plus shipping



Make offers!!! I don't use either of these items and need to find them a home where they will be used :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Wish I fit either of those sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What size are you Kat? I am normally a 7.5-8 and these are too big for me.

      Delete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)