Friday, October 5, 2012

Thursday night...

I've had this fixation of perfection lately- I want every lesson to be great and to prove how I can step up and perform... and mostly do things right by Henry.

I Googled perfection and this is something I found and loved...

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Lesson last night wasn't amazing but wasn't bad. Henry really knows his job now and almost is packing by bootie when I get to a spot that I can't see and say "oh shit" - he doesn't do it all for me but defiantly gives 100% jumping from FUNKY spots! Ha! I am supporting him, but I need to keep the pace up to every jump- even when I am not sure of our distance- I can't just hope it's going to work out :)

Even though we didn't have all perfect distances, my trainer reminded me that we didn't have any stops, I am staying with him on the long/short spots and we are working together.

She even put jumps up as I was going through my lesson and I didn't even freak out- so thats a win!

Trainer ride today, lesson tomorrow and family pics (including Henry) Sunday! :)

6 comments:

  1. Aw I love that quote. Also, can't wait to see the family pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited for the family pics! I bet that will be very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for confidence! And the whole perfection thing is my problem. I need everything to be perfect, and end up messing myself up in the process.

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)