First off, make sure to check out Forging Fictions contest- what a COOL idea!!
1. Most embarrassing horse fall?
I don't know if any of them have been embarrassing, they all just suck lol!
2. Ideal lesson?
A perfect flat warm up. Then some nice course work- great distances, my eye being spot on, lines, roll backs, bounce or two, swedish oxer.. then a walk around the property with friends cooling out :)
3. What’s your goal for the end of this year? Ten years?
This year: get back in the saddle lol!
Ten years: Still riding and showing and loving it :)
4. What’s your biggest riding fault?
5. If you could ride one horse, (dead or alive) which one would it be?
hmmm idk... I think I would be happy to ride any nice fancy horse lol! But I always love riding my own horse so thats hard.
6. If your next ride was your last, what would you do?
Have a nice looong flat warm up, jump a great course and have a long hack/walk around the property.. oh and making sure that it was all documented with pictures :)
7. What do you spend too much on at the tack store?
Grooming/Shampoo supplies- I always have a large stash lol!
8. What’s your view on imports? Homebreds?
There are some NICE horses imported.. I don't have the money to do it and even if I did I don't know if I would import. I am not a big fan of homebreds- there are SO many qualified breeders out there.. but I know they can get pricey so that is where it's a gray situation for me.
9. What is your typical riding week like?
Pre prego... Sun turn out, Mon hack, Tues lesson, Wed off, Thur hack, Fri trainer ride/turn out, Sat lesson.
10. Have you ever wanted to stop riding? Why?
There have been hard times but I never wanted to stop riding.. maybe wasn't stoked on the horse i was riding but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?
I'll update on Henry in a few days, working on some stuff and want to do a complete recap of whats been going on :)