Thursday, November 12, 2015

More Louboutins



Tomorrow we head to the new shoer- I can't tell you how EXCITED I am to get Henry's feet all done and this time they won't cost me an arm and a leg!! WOOT!


Lunged Saturday, hacked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and turn out Thursday this week... Henry's poor toes are too long IMHO from this last shoer. Some might like the way his feet are- Henry and I aren't fans though.

I haven't been doing too much with him in the hacks because I feel bad.. So the hacks have just been to get him out, keep him fit ish and keep him (and me) sane :)


It's been quite cold at night so Henry has been sporting a baker to keep him cozy :)


I'll be sure to report back after our adventure tomorrow!

2 comments:

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)