Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bucket List 2016 Edition

We all have an equestrian bucket list, I want to know what is on yours!!??


My biggest one right now is doing a Derby- 1 to just make it through and then after that I was to do more and actually be competitive!


Get a year end award, this means I need to pick a series and jump in feet first to do as much as I can to give myself the best chance possible.


Own property... maybe not this nice but hey I can dream ;)


Be more confident.


Clinic with George but maybe not in 2016, eventually


10 comments:

  1. I like these goals! Especially year end awards. I think I am going to sign up for two local organizations that offer them as incentive to get out there and DO SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals, I think they are all achievable for you and Henry this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bucket list item would be to ride in a hunt (and not die).
    My goals are to teach Carmen to hack out. (and not die). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derbies look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your goals! One of my equestrian goals is to one day compete in the American Eventing Championships and place in the ribbons- that has been a goal of mine since 2003 but something has always stood in the way of me attempting to qualify- maybe this year will be the year????? Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have similar goals! Confidence is #1

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)