Monday, February 1, 2016

Teskeys I love You

Dallas was a blast but I missed my little family and horses!!

We found Teskeys on the way home from the airport... it was AMAZING!

I got the girls some super cute glitter crops, a super nice leather head stall for $12, some star conchos to dress the head stall up, a really pretty yes pretty braided chin strap, a snaffle with a little shank, this kerrits vest that I have longing for and some super cute boots.... they had CO helmets on sale too but I made myself hold back. There were seriously like a million other things I wanted- that store is worth a trip to!!


Henry was a bit crazy when I got back... of course I got back right when hubby had to work so I wasn't able to ride but was able to get him out and lunge him so that he could stretch his legs. It's still too wet to turn out... poor guy is DYING to get out and blow off steam.


PSA: selling a saddle on line sucks, people are shaddy and I am praying PayPal sees through the lies :( DON'T SELL YOUR SADDLES ON LINE!!!

9 comments:

  1. aw bummer about the saddle drama :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selling saddles online sucks. That's how I've sold all of mine and I HATE IT. I have one listed right now and people are ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, selling saddles just plain sucks. Sorry your dealing with drama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( I am trying to buy a saddle online right now. These lunatics ruin it for the rest of us!

    I could use a trip like that to a fun tack store right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally feel your pain. Bought one online with lots of drama, sold one online, drama... It's no bueno.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally feel your pain. Bought one online with lots of drama, sold one online, drama... It's no bueno.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you're having such a rough time with the saddle sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous that you got to go to Teskeys. I have been drooling over a couple of their bridles.

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)