Friday, July 3, 2015

Fair and Riding

Tuesday was 109... Henry had the day off and we went to the fair instead, crazy I know. But we had a blast so it's all good!

Hubby and my lunch

Wednesday was another hot day, triple digits. Did family stuff during the day and then went to the barn at 8 pm.. it had cooled off to a lovely 85 lol!


There were actually quite a lot of people up there and two lessons going on. The indoor was a DUST bowl... I wonder if they aren't watering it anymore? I haven't ridden in there in a while...

Henry was chill and then crazy... we have a lesson Thursday morning so hopefully he will put his good boy pants on for that!


2 comments:

  1. ugh that just sounds way too hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This heat is driving me crazy too. I am at the barn after work at 5 when it gets the hottest here. So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)