Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 Blogger Gift Exchange

I just LOVE getting mail and then getting a present from another blogger who is a horse person too... THE BEST!

Picture


This year I checked daily for a box on the porch... and it came!! All the way from Oklahoma!


This present couldn't have been any better suited for me!! Stephanie you rock!!

Eskadron Climatex polos, SO excited to use them!

Sore No More Gelotion- I just know I am going to love this, already a vetrolyn lover so theres no way i won't love this!

Treats for Henry, the delish soft ones- his fav!

And a sweet card!

Seriously the best!!!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to start seeing people's gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited to see everyone's gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you liked them!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I adore my Eskadron Climatex polo wraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sore-no-more is my most favorite liniment ever! It's the only stuff I use bc all the others burn my skin and is really painful. Plus it has arnica in it which works like a hot-damn at reducing muscle soreness (I've used it on myself numerous occasions) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)