Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21st

As usual my life didn't go as planned :)

Bayley is teething/sick. Sean got home a few min before 6 and we tag teamed and I hopped in the car and headed to the barn. Bayley took a total of 45 min to an hour of naps today and so she was exhausted. She fell asleep on me for like 20 min while we waited for daddy to get home... needless to say that isn't enough sleep for her at all.

Anywho I got up to Henry and had a feeling Sean was going to call and need me home but I wanted to do what I could to get Henry out and hopefully ridden. I was able to get him, groom, tack him up, lunge and then 1/2 way through my lunge got the call. I finished lunging Henry so that my time was semi worth it... untacked, groomed and put him away.

Baby girl just wanted mommy and I was able to cuddle her and put her to bed which was a nice treat to end a crazy day.

Here's to riding tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)