So I am not feeling chatty.. this will be a post of bullet points.
- private lesson was good
- I get confused if I am supposed to have contact on his mouth or a loose rein (still contact but not tight) and let him stretch down (when i hack on my own i go loose cause thats how i want him to move ha)
- when doing a really forward trot i feel like i am all over the place despite being told im not ha
- Henry take a lot of work to ride
- Henry is so spookie inside and better outside despite the crazy wind
- the horse show may not happen this weekend despite what I was lead to believe
- i have a long hard week ahead of me with riding, work and life but I can do it so bring it on....
Hack tomorrow, trainer riding Wednesday, lesson and cleaning Thursday, hack and the rest of the cleaning Friday... hopefully a show Saturday.