Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Weekend Rewind

Love hearing all of your thoughts on helmets :) Thanks for the input!




Friday I was possibly going to have a lesson but trainer had an emergency come up. I hacked anyways since hubby was working a long weekend so Henry needed to get out.

It was SO windy but overall Henry was great. Everyone was huddling down in the closed side of the indoor arena... I used the whole arena as always. At times I circled the open end half since sometimes it is impossible to tell what the people who ride in the morning are doing.. lots of random circles, stopping, turning and what not without warning or disregard for whos around haha!

Henry was great! Flatted- working on straightness, counter canter and just going through the paces. Gave him a good workout :)

Saturday He had a day off with some turnout.



Sunday was a day off.


Monday I lunged.. hubby worked Sunday and Monday night so I had about an hour and a half from leaving the house to getting back to the house. I wanted to hack but it wasn't in the cards.

Henry was NUTS so I am glad I got him out and ran him around.

Hopefully a lesson tonight!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha yep I LOVE a clean well groomed horse! :)

      Delete
  2. This wind must stop! I can't huddle with some of these people in the indoor much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry is so shiny! I bet he really enjoyed just running around and being crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he did, i just stood there and snapchatted his craziness lol!!

      Delete
  4. I can always use a good Henry picture. Googly eyes over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im happy to provide them!! lol

      He says "heyyyy Bacon ;)"

      Delete
  5. good for you for getting out and riding in the wind while everyone else huddled in the shelter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no use hiding from the scary stuff.. that won't help us any at shows :)

      Delete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)