Friday, May 1, 2015

Groooooovin :)

Umm it's been a tad hot this week... not complaining just lots of sweat while riding lol!


We are on a water shortage so despite Henry really needing a bath, we haven't been allowed to give them.. poor dude!

Tuesday's lesson we rode outside and did some fun bending lines and tight roll backs.

I know I probably sounds repetitive but I am just really enjoying riding Henry and love this confidence. After being on edge waiting for him to stop or coming back from having both babies.. it is so refreshing to be confident, comfortable and feel capable.

Thank you Henry for this awesome partnership!! Glad I didn't give up on you!


Thursday I was supposed to have a lesson too but trainer forgot about me lol soooo I will try to get three in next week to make up for it :)

Rode Henry anyways and he was feeling sassy :) It was SOOOO windy outside .. a lady in the arena was saying he was scared or the chair was in a new spot so it was scary - I chuckled and said that he can't act that way even is bad weather or something is in a new place.

I just put Henry to work and we went on with our ride.. after he regained his brain, we had a great ride including counter canter. He is getting so good and balanced I love it!

How Henry felt about our ride Thur.

Hubby has a crazy work week so he is going to get a trainer ride Sat since I can't get back on till Monday, mommy duty calls :)

12 comments:

  1. Bath or not, he's a handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you guys are having a lot of awesome rides :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def!! It feels great to not be rittled with fear!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I've never been someplace where there was a water ban! I didn't even think about how it would make bathing horses hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I can give him a bath soon bc the sweat can't feel nice.. Can only.do so much curring :)

      Delete
  4. Hahaah I love the tongue pic, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. =) So happy for you and for him. Life is good, except for the water ban.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally!! And really if water is in ration, I can't complain bc we have too many awesome things going on lol

      Delete
  6. Funny how you have a water shortage and it hasn't stopped raining here! Good to hear he's doing so well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how you have a water shortage and it hasn't stopped raining here! Good to hear he's doing so well

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)