Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sick sick and sicker ...

I have been fighting something since Monday but it has finally won. Wednesday Henry had a trainer ride- I went and watched. I think I can learn from watching and I will take all the learning experiences I can get!

Today I went home from work early as I couldn't function. I opted out of riding cause I am weak and my head/face/ sinus' are throbbing. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight and then be ready to ride tomorrow. Last night I didn't get more then about 5 hours of sleep and that wasn't good.

Don't worry- Henry wasn't forgotten. Even tho I feel like I am going to die, I still went up and took off his blanket at lunch, free lunged him and groomed him tonight. Of course he got his blanket put back on and then some grain :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)