Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Horse Show pictures and a training ride video

First off Henry had a training ride today, he was good and we are back to riding in the Mikmar cause of this heaviness Sunday :) He jumped well and didn't flinch at anything! Oh and his lead changes were pretty good. I am thankful for all the work that they are helping me put into him and that my hubby has been so nice to let me spend the extra money :)
Video of some Jumping on 7-3-12  (Don't mind the lead change debacle)

Here are some horse show pics from a barn buddies husband, big thanks to them for the pics! :)









Hack tomorrow (4th of July), lesson Thursday, hack Friday, trainer ride Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!! You guys looked spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so cute! congratulations on a successful day!

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)