Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Grouchie horse!!!

Oh was Henry a grouch last night! He did not think that we should be working I guess... some firm "demands" from mom and about 10 min later and we were in business- kinda... a bit longer and we were really in business.

I rode last night without spurs to see how he would react and it actually went really well. I felt like he was just as responsive to my leg. I will try again tomorrow to see if it was a one time thing or not... I am thinking that I can either go without or use my little tom thumb spurs.

Last night I again focused on straightness which was better then Monday, transitions and staying in a frame in the transitions.

All clean after his workout and "shower" :)

Off today, hack Thursday, hack/off Friday, hack Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)