Wednesday, June 10, 2015

It's Raining It's Pooring

Tuesday's lesson was a killer leg work out, period. HA



Trainer had me seriously do like 80% of it in the 2 point... I am not sure if she forgot about me or was in the mood to give me a good workout :)

Flatting was trotting and hand galloping in the two point.. a little walking and then onto jumping.

There was another trainer who started their jumping lesson just as we started to jump too so I warmed up with her kid and the little girl I was lessoning with.


We did this course again... Trainer is starting to have me so things backwards or more bending lines. I am now super comfortable on it and it's fun! :)

A and I went for a walk after we were done. She is a sweet little girl who B loves playing with and I love being friends with her mom!

Wednesday he was CRAZY and rolled in the mud ugh!
Wednesday was a day of constant rain .. we needed it but umm it was 107 two days ago! lol

Another lesson Thursday then we are diving into RODEO WEEK!! Woot!

11 comments:

  1. That pic of him trotting around.. what a big handsome stud muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time i see that course diagram i want to ride it so badly! glad you're having so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun course especially now that I am super comfortable :)

      Delete
  3. Yay rodeo!!!!! I love living in this town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think that having two trainers doing a lesson in the same arena would be very confusing!

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)