Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life is a little out of control

Sorry I haven't blogged lately. It has been a bit over whelming around here lately. I am hoping that this next week will be better and that I will be able to carve out time to ride and write.

If all goes well my plan is as follows- Monday night ride (if Sean's softball game is later, still have to figure that out), Tuesday night lesson, Thursday night hack, Friday night lunge and my mom is coming this weekend and she is going to watch Bayley in the morning so that I can ride while Sean is at work. We shall see if this schedule comes to fruition but hey it's a good schedule to wish for after this last week.

Anywho I hope to get some sleep tonight as miss Bayley was up WAY TO EARLY this morning.

Here's to another week at work! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)