Friday, April 19, 2013

Contest Results and This Fab Friday!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest and shared your fav product! I loved hearing all of them and will def have to try some that I haven't tried before!

Drum roll please....

The winner is Jen at Cob Jockey. Email me your mailing address so I can send you your Vetrolin shine :) karleychall @ yahoo (dot) com






Friday Henry had a trainer ride. He was really good since well I had two lessons- yesterday and the day before. There wasn't anything to write home about cause he was good.. they worked on the same jumps/course that I had done the two days before- just the jumps were a whole up from where I did them.

I think I will just hack him around tomorrow since he had 3 jumps in a row unless my trainer says otherwise. Sunday he will get a nice LONG turn out to eat lots of grass!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jen! You've got the riding under control, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... J is still way better at it then me but I am trying to hold me own too ha!

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! So excited to finally try this stuff! Congrats on the followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for you to try the Vetrolin! Don't forget to send me your address :)

      Delete
  3. Good boy Henry! And congrats to Jen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Jen! Connor is my fav Welsh Cob :)

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)