Monday, March 30, 2015

Introspection.. TOA :)

I am finally jumping on the Owls Approve Hop!


Introspection
What would your horse change about you?

I think Henry would like me to be more brave.. He loves to jump and is better over the bigger stuff. 

I am getting more brave but still working on it. 

I have learned (finally) that it is not fun to jump him over the 2' stuff.. he leans a lot, feels like we are rushing and he doesn't respect it. He feels so much better over 2'9 +.

So here is to more shows at 3' :)

20 comments:

  1. Yay for being brave. It's only like adding an iPhone each height up right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! My horse would like for me to be braver too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will take his mom over whatever! And I am sure it will happen too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya'll have come so far and it'll only get better from here ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could definitely use more bravery. Huge kudos to you on such a positive move up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fully admit to being a total chickensh&*% over here! Bravery has always been something I've had to work at... I think this is a one that a few of our horses would agree with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! Thankfully I think I have had a break through :)... For now lol

      Delete
  7. love the new blog banner!! and yea, i'm right there with ya.... i keep hoping the bravery will come in time lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks!!

      We are all a work in progress :)

      Delete
  8. What?! The 2" stuff is a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol not on Henry he steam rolls through them!

      Delete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)