Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 25th

I'm grateful that I didn't ride last night. I paid to have Julianna take a lesson instead of me and boy was I thankful... the Henry eating cows were out last night.

I liked watching someone else ride my horse. I was able to see him go and go well at that. He did give her a run for her money a few times and if it was me on him I am sure I would have eaten dirt :)

Anywho tonight we are leading out small group so no riding and tomorrow a friend from out of state will be in town and staying with us through Friday so no riding tomorrow but Friday I plan to ride. I am hoping that tomorrow Sarah will be ok with me lunging Henry (don't worry he will get turned out just no hard work)- then she can meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)