Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Award!

Thanks Shelley for my award! It's my first woo hoo!







Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.


2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award


3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.


4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!

Lyssette and Carlos- Love reading this and seeing what awesome things shes reading about and learning so I can learn too!  She is also a great barn buddy of mine :)

Kat- This is a friend of mine who takes some awesome pictures (an her hubby too).  We miss her riding with us!


Sprinkler Bandit- This blog is always entertaining and I like reading all of the adventures! I am enjoying the giant gelding adventure right now!

TBA- Love reading about Jetta!

Poor Woman Showing- Enjoying seeing Bobby and his progression :)

Fillys Best Friend- Awesome pictures and love seeing her videos!

4 comments:

  1. The awards are working. I gave Shelley hers, and she to you and now I have found your blog. Nice......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! And thank you so muich for passing it onto me!!

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)