Monday, February 13, 2012

What a weekend

I wasn't able to go watch Henry being ridden Friday cause miss Bayley was sick :( but I got another good report that he was good and jumped everything in the arena :)

Saturday I got up and despite feeling like crap rode for the flat part of the lesson. My grandma, aunt and mom were in town and I knew that they would all love to see my ride- so I put on my big girl panties and saddled up. Henry was really well behaved. We just hacked around and my trainer didn't correct me once during the whole ride- it was weird!

I got off Henry, groomed and put him away as we had TONS of things to do for Bayley's party.

Her party went off great BUT I got sick. I was sick Sat from about 4:30 pm and all day Sun. It was horrible.

I am about to go watch Henry's trainer ride and won't be riding tonight in hopes that I feel better so that I can ride tomorrow in my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)