Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This or That..

Tuesday had a lesson. Lunged Henry, well he kind of lunged himself- bucking like a CRAZY!

Hacked around as the lesson was already started. He was good.

Jumped... warmed up over a baby X and a few other things then did a little course: line in 6, left turn to a vertical/panel, tight inside left turn to a gate, right roll back turn to a vertical.

Henry was good, not great but not bad.

Cooled out and did our normal cleaning, iceing, grain etc.



Compliments of She Moved to Texas...

Appaloosas or Pintos: I was a bay appy with a blanket on it's bootie SOOOOO bad!
Palomino or Buckskin: Buckskin
Bay or Chestnut: Chestnut
Star or Stripe: Star
 Mare or Gelding: Gelding
Quarter Horses or Arabians: Quarter Horses
Fjord or Haflinger: Fjord
Clydesdale or Percheron: Clydesdale
Thoroughbred or Warmblood: TB
Saddlebreds or Tennessee Walkers: Neither
Connemara or Welsh Pony: Welsh Pony
Cross Country or Fox Hunting: Fox Hunting
Equitation Under Saddle or Hunter Under Saddle: agree that it depends on the horse!
Hunters or Jumpers: Hunters




Dressage or Cross Country: Dressage
Local or Rated Shows: Local but one day Rated
One Day or Weekend Shows: Weekend
County or Antares: Antares
Flash or Figure 8: Figure 8
Polo Wraps or Boots: Boots
Standing Wraps or Shipping Boots: Standing Wraps
Square Pads or Baby Pads: Square Pads
Standing or Running Martingale: Standing
Ariat or Tailored Sportsman: TS
Traditional or Technical Fabric Jackets: Traditional
Field Boots or Dress Boots: Field Boots
Black Jacket or Navy Jacket: Navy
Spurs or no Spurs: Spurs
Crop or no Crop: Crop (GM says to always be prepared!) :)
Charles Owen or GPA: CO

Off today, maybe a hack tomorrow, trainer ride Friday, hack/lesson Saturday...

8 comments:

  1. GM says to be prepared, but I'm scared to be "prepared" with my horse haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I always have both with Henry, not cause we need them often- but when I do, I have them! :) And if I ever am able to ride with him, I'll be ready! :)

      Delete
  2. Henry was practicing for the rodeo yesterday lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like having a crop, especially when going up/down hills. :3 Red enjoys running me in woodland and into trees, so it's nice to tap him on the butt when he acts like he wants to do that. LOL. Been there done that, my arm was a bloody mess from treelimbs afterwards. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with "always be prepared".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yep my trainer would kill me if I wasn't prepared lol!

      Delete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)