Friday, September 16, 2016

Fall is that you?!

It's been super chilly the last few nights!!


Low 50's and wind call for sheets in my world :) I know my horses are super spoiled... Sonny gets put in a stall but Henry and Grayson prefer to be out so sheets it is.

Such a handsome boy!!
Henry has been fun to ride lately... I am starting to try and plan for winter because well I don't have a covered arena. I have a super sandy back pasture that I have plans to turn into an arena and possibly cover one day. I am working on getting someone to pull out the dry weeds/grass so that I can start working it and have it ready for winter.


1 comment:

  1. Girl I am freaking out about the same thing! And have the same plans for an arena!

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)