Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 2, 2012

It's October and 100 deg... really?!

Had a lesson last night... it didn't feel as hot at Monday but my head was overheating in my helmet ha!

There were some people looking at the ponies so our lesson started a little late. We hacked around on the flat and then jumped.

I felt so discombobulated jumping ha! I don't know what my deal was....

Lead changes were 75% there.. I have to get my head in the game and set him up for success 100% of the time.

Again not one of our finest lessons - though it really wasn't that bad... but these are what builds our foundation and makes me a better rider.

Hack today, lesson Thursday, trainer ride Friday, lesson Saturday.

We are taking family pictures Sunday and I chose the barn for the location and Henry will be in the pics!! :)

4 comments:

  1. you two actually looked good during the lesson, he just really pushes his boundaries with you when jumping. Its so crazy having watched how far you two have come, and being able to see how awesome he will be when he realizes life is easier when he just listens the first time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Yeah we have def come leaps and bounds but I still want a smooth ride, ever time LOL!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the family pics! That will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)