Thursday, March 15, 2012

Double Days

Today Henry got a trainer ride and I hacked tonight...

Trainer ride- he wasn't bad but wasn't good. He decided to stop at a jump or two, I am SO ready for him to stop doing that so that I can start moving forward with him and jumping. He's bound to give in and start being a team player right?! haha

Hack tonight- he was SLUGGISH! I hacked around but I could tell that he was pooped... and tomorrow I have plans to take a lesson on him so I wanted some horse left. Anywho I worked on going straight at the WTC and then called it a day and cooled him out. Oh and did a nice long grooming before I put him away.

Hopefully a lessons tomorrow and trainer ride Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)