Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A wee bit behind

Monday was a trainer ride and I wasn't able to make it out but was told that he was good... must better then last Friday :)

Tuesday I worked a 14.5 hour day so needless to say I didn't make it out to the barn... I left the house at 6:30 am and got home at 9:30 pm.

Today (Wednesday) I planned to take a lesson but Bayley is sick (still sick I should say) and the horse I was going to ride is getting a few days off. I was able to watch Henry being ridden while Bayley napped and then spend the rest of the afternoon loving on her. Also went to the Dr and they finally gave us an antibiotic- hopefully that will help her to feel better.

Hack tomorrow, possible lesson Friday (if Bayley is better) and lesson Saturday.... oh and off Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope Bayley feels better soon! I know how hard it is when your babies aren't feeling well. (p.s. I love the picture on your header!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! We finally got something from the Dr for her and I can tell it is helping so much!

      My friends husband is a great photographer and i love it when they come to my lessons and take pictures! I always get some great shots :)

      Delete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)