Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kentucky Derby?

There were so many people out riding last night!!!! I like riding with people BUT sheesh it was grand central station. I know it is good for both Henry and myself to get used to all the noise, distractions and people but sometimes I feel like there should be a common curtousy while people are riding to not have bombs going off. Just saying ....

Anywho over all he was good. We added in walk to canter transitions which was cool to get to do something "new" with him. He was really strong going to the left at the canter which was frusterating... something I've got to keep working on. He was so good on Monday that I was hoping he'd carry that over into Tuesday BUT not so much- oh well.

I want to ride well for my trainer- in ever situation. I know that there are a lot of things I need to work on but I would like her to look at me and say "she is progressing"... but I am never quite sure if I am haha! I mean I must be but sometimes I'd like to hear it.

There is always tomorrow right? I am feeling stronger and willing to work hard so bring it on :)

4 comments:

  1. But think how prepared you'll be for crazy warm up rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl thats what I have to keep telling myself! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Irene see's it, she's just gonna hold you to more now :)

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)