Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ok this isn't funny...

Let me back up a second...

Last night we had a good ride. I was SO hungry so it was hard to focus but Henry gave me a good 30 minutes so that was awesome! We just hacked, went through the paces as all I could think about was food :)

Today was supposed to be a trainer ride but something happened and it's no longer. So I went up to take off Henry's sheet and he was out in the pasture with the nettle again! :-/ Yep you guessed it- he rolled and has hives again! This time they were everywhere but where his sheet was HA!

Another dose of Dex for Henry... Ugh!

Trainer ride and lesson for me tomorrow, poor Henry LOL! Trainer ride Friday and show Saturday :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)